What is Website Analytics and Tracking?
- by Orlo Sawayn
Time spent on site
Web analytics is the process of tracking user behavior on a website to make data-informed decisions. It can help businesses optimize their websites and online marketing strategies. Web analytics can be used to track metrics such as pageviews, conversions, and traffic sources. However, there are many other metrics that can be tracked with web analytics…
- Elevating Mobile, Alabama’s Roofing Standards
- Electrician Huntsville Your Ultimate Guide to Reliable 24/7 Service, Hot Tub, and Pool Electrical Needs
- Crystal Clear: How Windshield Replacement Enhances the Look and Safety of Your Vehicle
- What is Website Analytics and Tracking?
- Revolutionizing Wellness: The Impact of Chiropractic Care in Frisco